hello there

My photo
18 year old student from worcestershire

Sunday 8 September 2013

OH

hello there dolls

Oh dear. I recently got a new laptop for when I go to University later this month, and having had to use my phone and Ipad for EVERYTHING resulted in me totally forgetting I even started this blog! I have just spent a good half hour reading previous posts and ooooooh lord I cringed a little. 
I did enjoy writing little pooey posts as it's something to do and I loved just having this space where I could write about anything. So yeah, I was thinking I would perhaps start again. To be honest it is a little strange as I know hardly anyone will see this, but i'm just thinking this can sort of be a diary-type-thing. I start Uni soon and I am moving to a completely different city, away from my family and friends to study Psychology. I can honestly say I have never been so nervous or excited about something. Therefore, i'm thinking i'll have a lot of spare time on my hands and this blog will be a little hobby I can do. 
So i'll get typing some more and perhaps my next post will be about my summer. I finished my a-levels in May and I can seriously say I've had the loooooongest summer, but I did get up to a lot. Soooo, wrapping this up, hope anyone who reads this has had a lovely lovely summer and please lookout for future posts!!



                    love ellie,
                                      XO

No comments:

Post a Comment